Skilled Nursing Care in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
– Brightwater –
When you’re looking for a place to provide around-the-clock medical care for your loved one, the importance of finding the right community cannot be understated. At Brightwater, our Myrtle Beach Skilled Nursing community offers industry-leading, person-centered care in a luxury environment.
Our team consists of a medical director, multiple registered nurses, certified nursing assistants and supportive staff—each of whom is dedicated not only to the physical health but the emotional well-being of our Members. Our high staff-to-patient ratio ensures we provide the best-quality medical care and means that Members always have someone to assist with their needs. Families choose us time and again because of our dedication to patient care and the comfort we provide knowing their loved one is in good hands.
To learn more about Skilled Nursing at Brightwater, give us a call to speak with a lifestyle advisor or schedule an appointment below.
GalleryView Full Gallery
Skilled Nursing Services and Amenities
- Furnished, private accommodations with flat-screen television and tiled, private bathrooms
- Daily oversight by a registered nurse and on-call Medical Director
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Specialized social activities to meet each resident’s needs
- Restaurant-style meals daily prepared in an open-concept kitchen
- On-site luxurious salon and spa – tailoring treatments to our residents’ age, diet, and stress-specific health and beauty needs
- Spacious activity and therapy areas including a landscaped courtyard
- Rehab services to include physical, occupational and speech therapy with heated indoor therapy pool
The Brightwater Difference
At Brightwater, our Members are like family, and we want them to feel as comfortable as possible in their environment. That’s why we work to meet every request, no matter how small. Whether it’s providing help with choosing an outfit, finding the right TV channel or adjusting the blinds at a certain time of day, the little things go a long way. At Brightwater, Members come first, always.
Are you interested in Skilled Nursing at Brightwater? Would you like to learn more? Give us a call at 843-903-9100 to speak with a lifestyle advisor or schedule an appointment. We hope to hear from you soon!