Call now for special care services pricing! 843-903-8300
Myrtle Beach’s Premier Senior Living Community
At Brightwater, our members experience retirement the way it’s meant to be.
Brightwater is your premier destination for senior living in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Located on 78 acres and just minutes from the beach, our gated retirement community offers an active lifestyle where members are encouraged to make the most of every day. Amenities include restaurant-style fine dining, a never-ending social calendar, an award-winning wellness program and industry-leading care services. Our luxury accommodations range from spacious, villa-style apartments to independent cottage homes.
We invite you to explore our website and read about all that Brightwater has to offer. If you have any questions or would like to learn more, give us call at 704-815-7361 to speak with a lifestyle advisor or schedule an appointment. We can’t wait to meet you!
Senior Living Options
Our Myrtle Beach retirement community offers the following senior living options:
- Independent Living: Our independent living cottages and apartments offer a maintenance-free lifestyle in a supportive community environment. Members benefit from countless opportunities provided by our robust social and wellness programs.
- Assisted Living: Our assisted living apartments offer a private, independent living space that includes assistance in day-to-day tasks. Members benefit from a team of nurturing caregivers who provide care tailored to each individual’s needs and goals.
- Memory Care: Reflections at Brightwater offers specialized, person-centered memory care for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our community focuses on promoting family engagement and offering fulfilling day-to-day routines.
- Skilled Nursing: Our skilled nursing community offers top-tier medical care and an unmatched dedication to patient well-being. Families chose Brightwater for skilled nursing because of the comfort we provide knowing their loved one is in good hands.
- Short-Term Rehab: Short-term rehab at Brightwater includes physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. Through our partnership with Genesis Rehab Services, we consistently provide outcomes higher than the national average.
We are a Continuing Care Retirement Community
As a continuing care retirement community, Brightwater serves our members throughout the entire process of aging. Our full range of senior living options includes assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and short-term rehab. Members take comfort knowing these services are all available under one roof, because if their needs ever change as they age, they won’t have to find a new community all over again. That’s just one more part of the Brightwater difference.
Brightwater is located at 101 Brightwater Dr, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579.Open in Google Maps
Directions from North Myrtle Beach, SC
From North Myrtle Beach, navigate to SC-31 and heath South. Continue on SC-31 South for about 11 miles and then take the exit for International Drive on your right. Continue on International Drive for 0.4 miles and then turn right onto Towne Centre Parkway. Continue on Towne Centre Parkway for 0.3 miles and then turn left onto Hinson Drive. Continue up Hinson Drive for 0.6 miles and you will arrive at our community gates.
Directions from Conway, SC
From Conway, navigate to US-501 and head South. Continue on US-501 South for a little over 8 miles and then take the Exit on your right toward US-31 North/North Myrtle Beach. Continue on US-31 North for about 6 miles and then take the Exit on your right for Grissom Parkway/International Drive. Take a left onto Grissom Parkway/International Drive, continue up the road for 0.6 miles and then turn right onto Towne Centre Parkway. Continue on Towne Centre Parkway for 0.3 miles and then turn left onto Hinson Drive. Continue up Hinson Drive for 0.6 miles and you will arrive at our community gates.
Directions from Georgetown, SC
From Georgetown, navigate to US-17 and head North. Continue on US-17 North for about 23 miles, continue on US-17 North Bypass for another 16 miles and then take the Exit on the right for Grisson Parkway – North for US-31. After taking the Exit, continue on Grisson Parkway for 1.3 miles and then International Drive for another 0.4 miles. Next, turn right onto Towne Centre Parkway and continue for 0.3 miles before turning left onto Hinson Drive. Continue up Hinson Drive for 0.6 miles and you will arrive at our community gates.
Are you interested in becoming a member of Brightwater? Would you like to learn more? Give us a call at 704-815-7361 to speak with a lifestyle advisor or schedule an appointment. We hope to hear from you soon!
Steve Rose, a relatable gentleman, is struggling with the decision to move into Assisted Living as many seniors do. The Quintessential Gentleman’s Guide to Assisted Living is a quirky 4-part informational series where we walk alongside Mr. Rose to learn about his obstacles and successes in his journey.