Meeting You in Your Moment
Brightwater provides an environment to safely engage in specially designed activities that focus on providing the best care for members with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our programming offers a daily structure to members that enables them to feel successful in everyday life.
- Spacious, private, secure accommodations with private bath
- Medication Management
- Restaurant-style dining prepared under the supervision of Executive Chef
- Personalized nutrition plan by registered dietitian available
- 24/7 on-site Registered Nurse (Care is personally guided by a licensed nurse with special training in dementia-related conditions)
- 24/7 staff and emergency call system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Housekeeping, Laundry and Linen service
- Professional Spa & Salon offering hairstyling, manicures and pedicures
- Wellness center with programming focused on physical, psychological, social and spiritual health, including our renowned WAVES and OASIS programs
- Indoor heated saline therapy pool
- All utilities including cable and Wi-Fi
Memory Care Floorplans
It is important to have the necessary tools to provide for people living with dementia. As the number of people diagnosed with dementia increases each year, it is essential for Brightwater team members to remain educated to provide the best quality of care possible. The training is regulated and designed by the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners and is facilitated by our Vice President of Programming and Training.