Wherever you are, Whenever it is.
Brightwater provides an environment to safely engage in specially designed activities that focus on providing the best care for members with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our programing offers a daily structure to members that enables them to feel successful in everyday life.
Focusing on social, wellness and mental engagement, we meet loved ones where they are.
- Spacious, private, secure accommodations with private bath
- Medication Management
- Restaurant-style dining prepared under the supervision of Executive Chef
- Personalized nutrition plan by registered dietitian available
- 24/7 on-site Registered Nurse (Care is personally guided by a licensed nurse with special training in dementia-related conditions)
- 24/7 staff and emergency call system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Housekeeping, Laundry and Linen service
- Professional Spa & Salon offering hairstyling, manicures and pedicures
- Wellness center with programming focused on physical, psychological, social and spiritual health, including our renowned WAVES and OASIS programs
- Indoor heated saline therapy pool
- All utilities including cable and Wi-Fi
Certified Dementia Practitioners
To continue to improve upon activities, interventions and care dedicated to our members with dementia, Brightwater has invested in our caregivers. Our team receives specialized training with continuing education in new methods, theories and tools related to providing care for members with dementia. The training is regulated and designed by the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners and is facilitated by our Vice President of Programming and Training.Schedule an Appointment