Myrtle Beach Memory Care Community
Memory Care at Brightwater is designed for one purpose – to help our residents enjoy their families and friends and remain independent and happier as they age!
- All-Inclusive Pricing in Memory Care and Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- 24/7 on-site registered nurse
- Pet friendly community
- Daily social calendar to stimulate the brain and body
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Evening campus security
- Concierge Service
- Weekly laundry & housekeeping
- Maintenance-free living
- All utilities including cable and Wi-Fi
Features & Amenities
- Apartments ranging from studio to two-bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Wellness Center with indoor, heated therapy pool & fitness equipment room
- Salon & Spa
- The Brightwater Dining Experience
- Full Service Bar
- Anytime snacks
- Courtyards, libraries and gathering rooms
We understand that one of the biggest concerns you or your loved one may have is that a transition to Memory Care can often mean a decreased quality of life. It’s this concern that we work to alleviate every day of the year. Therefore, at Brightwater, our care services are designed with one thing in mind — independence.
Whether it’s our restaurant-style fine dining services, our luxurious and well-equipped apartment homes or our calendar of vibrant social activities, our Memory Care services are second to none. And with our all-inclusive transparent pricing, you’ll be able to plan effectively for all the stages of aging. We believe that any person at any age in any condition can get better. And our daily goal is to enable this improvement in quality of life for every one of our Members.
No hidden fees; No surprise charges.
You shouldn’t have to worry about various “levels of care” or “points” like many communities charge. With Level of Care Pricing, your rate could increase at any moment as a result of increased care. The most challenging part of this type of pricing model for a consumer is that your monthly fees could change without any notice which makes it difficult to budget adequately. Your bill should be the least of your worries.